This may be the most important election of our lifetime. Election Day, November 3, is your chance to take control for your community and weigh in on the issues that matter most to you and your family. As voters, we all have an equal say in determining our future. That’s why it is so important to go cast a vote!
We want to encourage everyone to get out and vote! Noel has graciously offered to donate three autographed Shameless DVDs autographed by most of the Shameless cast!
By working together to increase voter turnout, our community will benefit through job growth, better healthcare, better education, better infrastructure, a better economy, safer neighborhoods, and most importantly a better quality of life for our families. It’s time to change the status quo and improve the lives of everyone we care about through voting, because our voice matters.
What do you need to do?
- Visit www.VOTE411.org to find your polling place and learn what will be on your ballot.
- Make your voting plan. First time voters can check here to access a “First Time Voter” checklist.
- Be informed! Read up on political issues (both local and national) and figure out where you stand.
- Get out and talk to people. Even if you cannot vote, you can still voice opinions on social media, in your school or local newspaper, or other public forums. You never know who might be listening.
So what are the rules and how do you enter?
- VOTE! Vote early or on election day. Send your proof of voting via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your name and social media handle (Twitter, Instagram, etc.). Proof can be a photo of your voting receipt or a selfie of yourself with your “I Voted” sticker or whatever else you can submit to prove you voted.
- Only open to residents of the United States, 18 years or older.
- One entry per person, BUT if you are helping others to get to the polls, please submit what you are doing to help others and get a bonus entry.
- Entries will be accepted through 11:59 PM Pacific Time on November 4, 2020.
Do you want to make a positive impact? Voting gives you that chance! Support the candidates and ballot measures that can help your community, state, and even the nation for the greater good. Make your voice heard in these elections.
WHY SHOULD YOU VOTE?
BECAUSE IF YOU DON’T VOTE, YOU WON’T HAVE A SAY IN HOW OUR COUNTRY IS RUN
NO VOTE. NO VOICE